In Fashion Travel

Where to go: Edinburgh

Hello everyone,

If you follow my Instagram you will probably know I attended the 'Edinburgh Fringe' and as always it was an experience. I just love Edinburgh as a city, the castle is gorgeous and the streets are always packed when its the fringe. There are also some gorgeous little shops which are so unique and quirky I just had to share them with you in case you ever find yourself wandering the streets in Edinburgh. The weather in Scotland is so unpredictable but luckily we managed to get a day that was sunny with just a little breeze so I opted for a warm but chic outfit as I'm always cold.
Jacket- New Look
Turtle Neck- Pretty Little Thing
Jeans- Pretty Little Thing
Shoes and Bag- Matalan

I have to say how cute is the background, we happened to stumble upon it after we went down a close on the Royal Mile and I thought it was just the cutest.

Where to go:

The fringe is full of wonderful and unique people and the Street Typist is certainly one of them. While walking up the Royal Mile we saw a man sitting typing away on a old fashioned typewriter and I was intrigued. You gave him a subject, phrase or word and within 5 minutes he would have created a little story personalised to you. I asked for something about 'Hannah Fashion Blogger' and he came up with the most incredible story. If you are interested in his work you can check out his website www.street-typist.com or check out his twitter/Instagram @street_typist. I think this would make such a unique and thoughtful gift for someone. If you wish to read my story 'Fashionable Hannah' it is below.

Of course, after we wandered about for a while, we decided to go have a wee look at the different shops in Edinburgh. The first place we headed was 'Diagon House' the Harry Potter themed shop located on Victoria Street. It was absolutely amazing and if you're a Potter fan you would love it. It has everything from chocolate frogs to the dark lords wand. It is definitely a place to go while in Edinburgh.

Whilst walking about I spotted another shop which caught my eye. It was called 'Pie in the Sky' located on Cockburn Street I believe. Its a clothes shop that has some lovely stuff but what screamed my name was the gorgeous floral low plunge dress they had for sale. It was gorgeous. So if your a fashion fanatic, this is a place for you.

Another gorgeous wee shop I wanted to tell you about is Liquorice Tree Gifts again located on Cockburn Street. This cute little shop sells the most quirky and unique gifts. Whilst in, I purchased two beautiful Thank you cards that were so cute. The staff were also so lovely. If you want to check out there stuff visit www.liquoricetree.com or check out there Instagram account @liquoricetreegiftsedinburgh

I certainly had a fabulous day in Edinburgh, its just such a fun city. I hope to be back very, very soon.

Have you ever been to Edinburgh? Whats your favourite city?

Thanks for reading.

Love H x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Halloween: Can in the eye

Hiya everyone, Halloween is fast approaching and if your like me, you might be struggling to get a spooky costume. Over the next couple...

Search This Blog

Pages